CELEBRATING 2015 SUCCESSES
Although CEDEJO fell short of meeting their campaign goal of $165,000 MXN for 2015, over$135,000 Pesos (~9,000 USD) in individual donations were raised to support CEDEJO.
Thanks to the Generous Donors listed on our Donors Page our Health Clinic Remained Open through 2015.
SUPPORT OUR 2016 CAMPAIGN GOALS
$180,000 MXN (15,000 MXN/month) covers basic reproductive health clinic expenses for 12 months.
Funds raised will go toward covering the following (for one year):
* birth control (condoms, IUD, etc)
* pap kits for women
* lab fees for processing pap tests
* transporting pap tests to Guadalajara lab 2 X month
* operating costs to keep clinics open 4 days/week (i.e. phone, electric, internet)
* transportation costs (via car pool or bus or mobile units) of
unpaid nursing staff and volunteers to the CEDEJO free clinics
* medical supplies (i.e. patient examination gowns, sterilization equipment)
* occasional workshops for youth and women's groups (family planning, STDs, sex-ed)